Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eitan Noam Elster-Satz

I am now back from my parental leave (but I will be taking some other days here and there), and it's time to get back to the blog.  People have been asking about my son's name, so here it is: Eitan Noam Elster-Satz.  There was a rumor going around that his name was "Darchei Noam" ("Darchei" cannot be a proper name according to the rules of Hebrew grammer), but of course I was thinking of his name when I named the blog.  Eitan (from where the English "Ethan" comes) means strength, and Noam means pleasantness.  Everything with Eitan is going well.  Who knew one could function on so little sleep?

3 comments:

  1. what a great name for wonderful baby. rabbi keep us updated on his progress.hope you get more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. post some new pictures of baby

    ReplyDelete